Captain Friction Captain Friction

Dammit, friction isn't even CLOSE to one of the strongest forces in the universe! Kids these days.

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

It's all coming together now...

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

What?

Good Citizen Good Citizen

This mindless propaganda really pisses me off. The thing that makes the video even worse is that it's propaganda ABOUT propaganda. And what's even worse, I have to leave this page knowing that other people walked off thinking that this is completely true, feeling like they're some sort of smart rebel rising up against an imaginary evil. Normally, I don't rate a piece so low because I disagree with it, but this is the most blatant propaganda I've ever seen, and yes, I've seen cold war propaganda :D

KiWiArts responds:

I really hope that your opinion is backed by some proper research, since it's far too easy to jump on the bandwagon of the loudest shouting person.

This short is intended to encourage you to go do the research yourself. If you want to take the lil information you get in this short as an absolute statement and therefore see it as propaganda, you can blame only yourself.

DR. BEES DR. BEES

What did I just watch?

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

A lot of these were pretty funny, but you were pretty harsh on some of the reasonable comments.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha possibly

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

I'm on the bad side of newgrounds again.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

I have to respect the work that went into making this video, but it ignored the crucial fact that if other people met, it would still be talking to them and saying the exact same thing. If this were directed at a single combination of traits to make a person guessed at random, it would be more valid. However, no matter what the combinations of anything, the exact thing that happened is extremely unlikely. Also, about the sun thing, this area is so small for us because we evolved in this area. The real distance that could support life is much, much larger. You could make a video like this about a ROCK, and it would still be just as unlikely that the rock is exactly as it is and where it is. In short, I think this video is a cheap shot.

Emrox responds:

I think it's neat, though, to imagine that if any one variable had been slightly changed, there would have been a completely different outcome at the end. The fact that there IS an outcome is pretty obvious, but the fact that the outcome was YOU specifically is unthinkably far less likely.

Sonic Vs. Luffy Part 2 Sonic Vs. Luffy Part 2

Luffy should win instantly

Just saying. Since blunt attacks cant hurt him and he can punch people going as fast as Belamy, Sonic would probably be half killed, then he would go and eat a chili cheese dog or something while Luffy continues traversing the grand line.

SuperCow & Captain Walrus SuperCow & Captain Walrus

Very good

It's a really well executed animation, and that thing with the walrus eating blue ranger was hilarious. 5/5, 9/10