Captain Friction Captain Friction

Dammit, friction isn't even CLOSE to one of the strongest forces in the universe! Kids these days.

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

It's all coming together now...

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

What?

Echo Bullet Echo Bullet

I didn't expect this to be as hard as it is. I kinda expected it to be a baby game. But it wasn't. No, it definitely wasn't. Good job, thanks for the game!

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

I love all Adventure Islands' platformers. So many platformers try to be difficult by making the controls slippery, but not this guy! The controls are clean and responsive. Also, the art style is very good looking without and not overly complex. I really look forward to the next game, if there's going to be one.

Light In The Dark Light In The Dark

This isn't exactly deceptive, especially since you wrote that you shouldn't follow it in the desc. I'm not overlooking the game itself is worth something though.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Thank you! I really do wish I had finished making this game to completion.. I'm certain I'm gonna have to at some point now. :P

-Race around the world 2- -Race around the world 2-

rofl awesomness

This, sir, makes you a deity of music. Really, this is even better then the first, if possible. Great job, you're the best musical artist on newgrounds. :D

-My autumn love- -My autumn love-

:D awesome

This song is great and makes me teh happy, I don't know why you were afraid to submit it. Just submit everything you want and make whatever you want, it will work out. After all, it makes me depressed when other people are depressed.

Renaissance Nights Renaissance Nights

beautiful

I can not give this a bad score even if I wanted to, this is just so perfect. Please, make more like this. And yes, it does sound like runescape.

arne20beta responds:

Thanks a lot! ^^ I enjoyed making it

Super Cow & Captain Walrus Super Cow & Captain Walrus

I'm not sure what it is about Captain Walrus, but I find him completely hilarious. Except in digimon form, that's just a bit overdone.

REN REN

You are a poor artist, sir

Well, I am disqusted that you would take a good piece of art from physcicpebble, insult it and say he traced it, google rim and stimpy, trace it messily, and call it art! Well stated by quest-arts. A way to improve it- hand draw it and add shading!