Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

So literally the whole game is buildup to one shot, and then it instantly cuts out once you take the shot? Why? Are you imitating hollywood movies with ambiguous ends? Cause this is just bad writing. Other than that the game was good, but that's a pretty big flaw.

Emptygoddess responds:

I disagree!

However I accept that you don't like it. That makes me sad. ; -;

Pain That Binds Us Pain That Binds Us

Well it could be worse, but there's nothing fun going on here, obviously it's meant to tell a story. But then there's no interesting story either.

Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall

This is an instant classic.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

I love it when that happens ;)

Echo Bullet Echo Bullet

I didn't expect this to be as hard as it is. I kinda expected it to be a baby game. But it wasn't. No, it definitely wasn't. Good job, thanks for the game!

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

I love all Adventure Islands' platformers. So many platformers try to be difficult by making the controls slippery, but not this guy! The controls are clean and responsive. Also, the art style is very good looking without and not overly complex. I really look forward to the next game, if there's going to be one.

Light In The Dark Light In The Dark

This isn't exactly deceptive, especially since you wrote that you shouldn't follow it in the desc. I'm not overlooking the game itself is worth something though.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Thank you! I really do wish I had finished making this game to completion.. I'm certain I'm gonna have to at some point now. :P

The Gun Game: Redux The Gun Game: Redux

Oh, cool! It's like the gun game, except with better graphics, voice acting, and..... no puzzles, less weapons, no shown weapon stats, no purchasing of weapons, and broken offense. It's literally just a worse game.

Goblin Treasure Hunt Goblin Treasure Hunt

The lag makes this almost unplayable. I have a decent computer, and this is a whole new level of lag.

BoxDude TD DX BoxDude TD DX

So the round reward is always 150 credits, you don't get reward for round 1 or 10, you start with 600 credits, and the reward per minion is 3*waveLvl. Number of minions in a wave = 5*(waveLvl-1) + 15. So maximum gold you can get without credits generator is 9225, way more than enough to win, you just have to spend it efficiently. Tactic I found that will always win is to start with freeze/catapult combo (just try to cover as long of a line as you can), save up enough for a second catapult, then save up enough for an electro tower. After that, you can go straight for an ultimate tower, then buy a second later. Have fun!

Proxy Proxy

Haters gonna hate. It was a wonderful game, I really enjoyed the story, I just wish proxy was less obvious. Also, I know I recognize the song at the good ending, it's definitely from an anime. What is it? -.-