Cream Cream

Well that turned from a very cool and creepy utopia/dystopia scenario to some standard "rich people hate poor people" generic shit pretty fast. Great work anyway, but I wish the theme wasn't dumpstered.

Captain Friction Captain Friction

Dammit, friction isn't even CLOSE to one of the strongest forces in the universe! Kids these days.

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

It's all coming together now...

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

So literally the whole game is buildup to one shot, and then it instantly cuts out once you take the shot? Why? Are you imitating hollywood movies with ambiguous ends? Cause this is just bad writing. Other than that the game was good, but that's a pretty big flaw.

Emptygoddess responds:

I disagree!

However I accept that you don't like it. That makes me sad. ; -;

Pain That Binds Us Pain That Binds Us

Well it could be worse, but there's nothing fun going on here, obviously it's meant to tell a story. But then there's no interesting story either.

Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall

This is an instant classic.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

I love it when that happens ;)

-Race around the world 2- -Race around the world 2-

rofl awesomness

This, sir, makes you a deity of music. Really, this is even better then the first, if possible. Great job, you're the best musical artist on newgrounds. :D

-My autumn love- -My autumn love-

:D awesome

This song is great and makes me teh happy, I don't know why you were afraid to submit it. Just submit everything you want and make whatever you want, it will work out. After all, it makes me depressed when other people are depressed.

Renaissance Nights Renaissance Nights

beautiful

I can not give this a bad score even if I wanted to, this is just so perfect. Please, make more like this. And yes, it does sound like runescape.

arne20beta responds:

Thanks a lot! ^^ I enjoyed making it

Super Cow & Captain Walrus Super Cow & Captain Walrus

I'm not sure what it is about Captain Walrus, but I find him completely hilarious. Except in digimon form, that's just a bit overdone.

REN REN

You are a poor artist, sir

Well, I am disqusted that you would take a good piece of art from physcicpebble, insult it and say he traced it, google rim and stimpy, trace it messily, and call it art! Well stated by quest-arts. A way to improve it- hand draw it and add shading!